There’s no getting around the changing seasons in Macon, it’s something we all have to be ready for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the forefront of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your cooling system. This, of course, means that it’s the perfect time to think about annual air conditioner service as well, but maybe not in the way that you had previously thought.
Energy savings comes in many shapes and forms, to include:
- Air Conditioner Service. Many homeowners strictly associate air conditioner service with swapping out filters, but having a tune-up completed can help your system run smoother, providing you with efficient comfort that can help you save on your monthly cooling bills.
- Take It Down A Notch. Altering the temperature on your thermostat even a handful of degrees may help you save consistently during the year. It’s pretty evident, but when your system doesn’t have to operate as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy bills.
- Filters. Another quick fix that most every homeowner can take care of on their own, switching air conditioner filters every month or two during the cooling season helps air pass through more effortlessly, making less work for your air conditioner.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s easy to lose a lot of your cooled air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to use caulk and weatherstripping to close those annoying holes and keep the cool air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your Air Temperature Control pro stops by for your annual air conditioner service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are out there. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping decrease your monthly energy costs.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list the end-all be-all, but there are a few easy ways to help boost your comfort when the temperatures drop in Macon. Whether you’re calling to set up annual air conditioner service or simply want to know which air conditioner filter is correct for your system, give the pros at Air Temperature Control a call at 478-202-3170 or schedule an appointment online to start saving a little more today.