Is 2024 the year of a brand-new, energy-efficient Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new HVAC installation is an exceptional investment. And when you find the right make and model, it’s an investment you’ll benefit from for years to come
As your trusted team of heating specialists, Air Temperature Control boasts a reputation for professional furnace installation in Macon. We use our years of experience to help you find brands and features that offer bigger, better performance. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see bigger, better savings! But don’t wait, because this offer only lasts until the 2nd of February, 2024. Take a look at a few of the details below and call 478-202-3170 when you want to get your free 2024 furnace quote!
Understanding What Furnace Replacement Costs
As with any utility system, it’s worth the time to consider anything that impacts the total cost of a new furnace. Here are a few things that influence what a new furnace might cost:
- Furnace size: Larger and multistory homes will want a more powerful furnace to evenly heat the entire property. A certified HVAC professional knows how to size your furnace based on your specific heating needs.
- How much energy it uses: Highly efficient furnaces use the least amount of power needed to produce enough heat, reducing energy use without sacrificing comfort. Higher performance will mean a higher cost, but lower energy use means savings on your monthly bills. You’ll love how much that could be!
- Additional Features: Furnaces with innovative features like compatibility with smart thermostats are typically more expensive at first. Don’t forget, however, that such features can make getting the most from your HVAC system a lot easier.
The key takeaway is that installing a new furnace is about more than the up-front cost – figuring out a rough estimate of lifetime costs is just as important. Finally, you shouldn’t wait until the existing system is on its last leg. Well-timed furnace replacement ensures you don’t pay unnecessary repair costs for the older, less efficient model.
4 Advantages of Installing a New Furnace
Getting a new furnace can deliver so much more for you and your home than just dependable heat. A high-efficiency system can offer other benefits including:
- Enhanced Energy Efficiency for Lower Bills: Modern furnaces are subject to strict energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- Better performance with features like variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors can fine-tine their performance to use minimal energy for the requested temperature.
- Smart home accessories compatibility: New furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like thermostats with smart technology, providing new ways to manage your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Enhanced indoor air quality with better filter designs: The better your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality will be. Air quality is just as relevant to a complete sense of comfort, and filters reduce dust or pollutants.
Start 2024 Off Right with a New Furnace from Air Temperature Control
Upgrading your home’s comfort and efficiency is a lot simpler than you might think. With a little help from the experts at Air Temperature Control, all you’ll have to concern yourself with is let us know what you want from modern heating. Our team of certified HVAC professionals will use every tool at their disposal to find and set you up with a model that meets those needs.
Ready to start the new year on a more comfortable note? Ask for your free quote for new furnace installation today, and make sure you take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.